Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR - Ceylon Cinnamon is a powerful anti-oxidant that may be helpful in supporting healthy blood glucose levels, heart health, healthy joints, cardiovascular health, and healthy brain function.
- SRI LANKA SOURCED - Our Cinnamon Ingredients are sourced directly from Ceylon (Sri Lanka). Also Known as “true cinnamon” or “Cinnamon Verum Bark”. The Ceylon Cinnamon is the highest quality available and as such is more expensive than the common Cassia Cinnamon.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Vostok Ceylon Cinnamon is packed with powerful antioxidants that may help boost your overall health by enhancing the body’s natural antioxidant capabilities as well as promote optimal digestive health and support the reduction of inflammation in the body.
- GMO & GLUTEN FREE - Rest easy, our supplements are manufactured in USA under strict GMP guidelines. Additionally, each product is tested by FDA registered laboratory for purity, potency and label accuracy.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- Nothing to lose! We are so confident that you will love our herbal supplement, that we back it with a lifetime money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
Are you products safe?
Absolutely. All our supplements undergo third party testing by FDA registered laboratory to guarantee quality and ensure purity, potency and freshness.
Is your lab registered with FDA?
Yes. We source only the best and highest quality ingredients from around the world and all our products are manufactured in the USA in an FDA-registered facility under strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
How are supplements regulated by the FDA?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates production, marketing and sale of dietary supplements:
- Any marketing claims made by supplement marketers are monitored by the FDA, which issues warning or cease and desist letters to those that don’t follow regulations. The FDA ensures that marketers do not claim that their products cure or reduce diseases or their symptoms.
- Any introduction of new supplement ingredients to the market must be submitted to the FDA for review. This can be done by either qualifying the products for Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status or by submitting a New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) notification to FDA.
- In case an ingredient is believed to be harmful, the FDA gives instructions regarding warning requirements on the supplement label. If necessary, it can also order the removal of the ingredient from the market. This is what it did with ephedra a number of years ago.
- All manufacturing facilities undergo periodic FDA inspections to confirm adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- These Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) issued by FDA cover everything from verification of raw material to proper product testing and labeling.
- More information can be found directly on the FDA’s website.
All orders are processed within 1-3 days. Standard Shipping arrives within 3-5 days.
Standard Shipping is available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental US, Hawaii, and Alaska.
We do not currently ship outside of the U.S.
We stand behind the quality of our products and want to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. If you are not happy with a product, simply write to email@example.com with "Refund" in the subject line and we will be happy to issue a full refund.